Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ontology: Compelling and 'Rich'

Ontology: Compelling and 'Rich'
They are only surfaces, but they seem to provide you with depth.

This exquisite video shows how the representation of knowledge is ripe for a revolution. I've written about this in depth in other places so I won't bore you with the details here unless you ask me in the comments below.

Stay tuned! I'm behind in my schedule (work load), but I'm getting very close just the same. I will publish here and elsewhere.
I'm going to use this video (and others like it) to explain why ontologies are not sufficient to represent knowledge.

Soon everyone will acknowledge this fact and claim they've been saying it all along! (In spite of the many thousands of papers and books obsessively claiming the opposite!!!) They do not know that how dangerous that claim is going to be. Our future will be equipped with the ability to determine if such claims are true or not. That's some of the reason I do what I do.

#KnowledgeRepresentation #BigData #Semantics #Metaphysics
#Knowledge #Wisdom #Understanding #Insight #Learning #MathesisUniversalis #MathesisGeneralis #PhilosophiaUniversalis #PhilosophiaGeneralis #ScientiaUniversalis #ScientiaGeneralis 

No comments:

Post a Comment